Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 29 September 2011

Info Post
 Charlotte Russe shoes; Target gloves; Forever21 earrings; vintage blouse, jeans, hat, glasses and bangles.
I am so ridiculously busy right now that it's insane. For example, take a look at today's schedule:
-Get up at 7:30 a.m. (after staying up until 1:00 a.m. the night before catching up on the computer after two days of non-stop work)
-Skype meeting with college counselor from 8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
-Work at my first job from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
-Work at my second job from 2:00 p.m.-present.
-Afterwards, I'll be spending the night with a friend, then I have to be at my other job by 10:00 a.m. tomorrow morning.
On top of this, I just started up my junior year of college today (thank goodness for online degrees!), PLUS (most importantly) I need to prioritize my blogging and modeling, which have sadly been haphazardly under-prioritized and even ignored these past few weeks. I've always preferred being too busy as compared to sitting around with nothing to do, but gee whillipers a girl needs a breather every once in a while!
Like the proverbial girl in the Red Hot Chili Pepper's Blood Sugar Sex Magik) I just have to keep in mind that I have It: an inner (not necessarily sexual) Magik. Personal self-strength and power is the only way to truly overcome stress and succeed.
Thanks to Greg Platzer of BCRPhotography for taking these pictures!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment