Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 15 October 2009

Info Post



Wearing a vintage dress and boots, with DIY wreath
Hello, people! I've been SOOO busy, that blogging has not been a huge priority as of late. *Sigh* I wish for the good old days when I was able to post several times a week. School has, most unfortunately, been forced to be a top priority in my life. I've been busy visiting colleges, keeping up with my three AP classes, and struggling not to kill myself over Precalculus. OK, that's depressing. There have been some good things going on too! I got a wonderful job at this local pizza shop, and have accumulated quite a variety of new vintage finds, that I can't wait to show you guys. I've also "discoverd" some great music, including Metallica, which explains the title. You know, fall kind of represents that phrase. Exit the light of summer; enter the night of winter. Just as the weather transitions from flowers to snow, do our wardrobe convinently adjust to the cooler weather during the months of autumn. Ack! I wish I could talk more, but I have to head off to drama class shortly! Will respond to comments ASAP! =)
Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment