Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 26 May 2012

Info Post
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 PINK CHAMPAGNE FASHION vintage gown; Girl with the Flower wreath; Atomic Warehouse rhinestone bracelets; Charlotte Russe shoes; Target tights; vintage gloves and earrings.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Been keeping super busy with my classes and newly-opened Etsy shop. Thank you for all your support on my vintage business endeavor---I can't wait to see where this opportunity takes me! 
I centered this outfit around this beautiful flower wreath from the multi-talented Zoe Schlater of Girl with the Flower. Tempted to create a colorful Frida Kahlo-inspired outfit, I went with a simple black evening ensemble to further showcase the multi-colored vibrancy of the wreath. 
A huge fan of her crazy, kooky style, I was elated when she started selling her gorgeous hand-crafted wreaths on Etsy! Her prices are incredibly reasonable (most wreaths average around $30), and her pieces are one-of-a-kind and made with love. Check out her store here!
You can also find the black velvet gown I'm wearing on Etsy here, for a mere $32.99!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment