Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 3 December 2011

Info Post
 Atomic Warehouse bustier; vintage skirt and belt; cape from Ross; gifted shoes; self-made wreath and earrings; vintage bracelets.
Sorry for the long hiatus between posts! I've been extremely busy this week. To make up for it, I present you with a lovely set of new pictures, taken by my ever so obliging boss. He wanted to get some portrait practice behind the lens and I needed some new blog photos. Isn't he an amazing photographer? This was only the second time he shot me, and they're some of my favorite photos ever to be posted on this blog!
We conducted our little shoot at a local nature reserve called Wildwood Park. The title of the venue coupled with the magical Pre-Raphelite vibe of the pictures immediately sprung to my mind the title of a favorite teen novel, Wildwood Dancing. Set in the vampire-ridden countryside of Romania, the novel is based on the classic faerie-tale The Twelve Dancing Princesses (which happens to be one of my top favorite childhood stories). Instead of my usual warm-toned lighting, I decided to edit them towards a more ghostly, twilighty blue color. Very pleased with the results; it's something I've never really experimented with before!
Hope you're all having a lovely pre-Christmas season!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment