Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 14 December 2011

Info Post
Atomic Warehouse vintage cigarette holder; Target jeans; Charlotte Russe leopard stilettos; thrifted Banana Republic silk shirt; turquoise necklace from a street vendor in New York City; gold chain, bangles, earrings, and headscarf are all vintage.
I apologzie for the long hiatus in blogging; my Internet connection has been really funky these past few days!
Turban+bangles+vintage cigarette holder=the epitome of glamour. I wore this outfit to work at Atomic Warehouse last month. It was a Sunday and things were incredibly slow, so my boss Steve suggested that we conduct an impromptu photo shoot on the furniture displayed in the front of the store. He'd been taking pictures of items for eBay for years, and always wanted to experiment in portrait photography but said he was too shy to approach models. Luckily, his "number one employee" (me!) came along, so now we have established an awesome photographer/model relationship. (This post showcases our first set of pictures; you can check out the previous post for our second photo shoot.)
Even though it's winter time, my preferred wardrobe color scheme is that of the autumnal season. Orange, yellow, gold, red, and brown, accented with unexpected pops of jewel-tone purple and turquoise, is one of my absolute favorite color combinations. I've heard that people are drawn to colors and styles that naturally flatter their body type and complexion, which is why I must have such a penchant for earthy hues. 
Lots more exciting shoots to be posted soon!
No lungs were harmed in the making of these photos. This cigarette was used for purely aesthetic purposes.
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment