Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 30 October 2011

Info Post
Gifted gold lame dress, worn as top; thrifted black net skirt; vintage mink fur stole; vintage gold lion belt; vintage jewelry.
It's the most wonderful time of the year, that time when our world and the Other Side drift closer and magic and reality meld into one. Who could be a more appropriate blog post subject than one of history's most infamous and beautiful enchantresses, the legendary Arthurian-age Morgan le Fay? Since my real-life friend (and fellow fashion blogger) Joy introduced me this past year, I've been fascinated by the Camelot series. Of course the storyline and music is fantastic, but one of my favorite aspects of the show is the elaborate and creative costuming. Each character's apparel acts as a visual herald to their personality. 
I was fortunate to meet Liana, one of my younger sister's closest friends: the minute I laid eyes on this amazingly gorgeous art student I knew she was model material. Her resemblance to Eva Green, the actress portraying Morgan le Fay on Camelot, was astounding and she graciously agreed to pose for me. The results were some of (in my humble opinion) most mystic and unique photos to be published on this blog. 
Have a magical Hallow's Eve!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela
P.S. Be sure to listen to this haunting rendition of the legend of Tam Lin, performed by the Mediaeval Baebes. Halloween spirit at it's most true.


0 comments:

Post a Comment