Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 28 April 2011

Info Post
On Margaret: Miss Ruth's Time Bomb skirt; vintage hat, gloves, boots, belt, and pocketwatch necklace.
On Joelee: Miss Ruth's Time Bomb skirt and hat; vintage boots, belt, gloves, and gold bow necklace.
I present a photoshoot I did with my two lovely sisters, Margaret (in the pink hat) and Joelee (in the purple hat). I wish I could say something like "they graciously consented to my polite request to model" but it was something more along the lines of "they were forced into modeling in exchange for Little Caesar's Pizza". Don't you just love sisters? Actually,  they were very nice about it and even though they pretended to complain they were pleased with the results of the pictures. I wanted to go for a traveling, almost "running away from home" theme, like two Victorian schoolgirls caught up in a moment of excitement and adventure. Their outfits both had similar sillouettes and patterns but I wanted their accessories to contrast in color.
I know the term "Babes in the Woods" originally comes from a faerie-tale or something, but I was actually thinking of a child murder case that took place in the 1930's about half an hour away from I live (it's the Pine Grove Furnace case). Man, I must sound like such a creeper focusing on murder cases instead of faerie-tales. Ohh well.
Thank you all for your words of encouragement on my last post! I am so blessed to have such a sweet and caring group of readres. Sometimes I just experiance one or two day "depressions", very similar to PMSing. All better now! =)
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela
P.S. I colored my hair auburn! It's not as vivid as I'd like it to be (it basically looks like a chestnut brown instead of a mousy golden brown), so there won't be a noticeable change in upcoming pictures, but I thought I'd let y'all know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment