Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 25 June 2012

Info Post
 Everything is vintage! The earrings and silk dressing gown will be up for sale late this month.
Hello everyone! I've been busy the past two weeks with family vacation and wardrobe styling. Glad to be back on the blogsphere! I'm super excited about these photos. One of my dear friends let me utilize her lovely space---can you actually believe she lives here? I've seen a lot of wonderful vintage set-ups, but most of them are usually professional photo studios. Oh to live and breathe in such intricate beauty and luxury!
In the vein of 1940s Hollywood Regency glamour, I decided to emulate the classic seductiveness of silver screen siren Rita Hayworth, coupled with some modern-day bohemian elements. Even though I'm normally all about the color, these photos seemed much more appropriate in black and white.
Hope you enjoy! I'll be posting a ton of vintage goodies on my Etsy shop this week---keep checking back to get dibs on first pick!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment