Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 24 August 2011

Info Post
Photographer: Mitzi Valenzuela
Hair and Makeup: Josephine Love
So excited to share with you this second set of photographs from my recent modeling campaign for Mode Merr's Fall/Winter 2011 collection. (Be sure to check out the first batch of pictures!) 
I'm so exhausted right now, so (unfortunately) no time for any rambling this week. 
Just wanted to shout out and say a huge THANK YOU to all of you who have commented, followed, and supported my blog since it's "birth" in Spring of 2009. I just reached the 1,000 follower mark and am beyond excited! Hugs and kisses (and virtual vintage clothing) to each and every one of you who has taken the time to express an interest in my little online mode of fashion expression.
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment