Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 4 May 2009

Info Post





Wearing an Old Navy top, vintage hat and skirt, Dollar Tree tights, thrifted sweater, and Ross shoes.
Hello everyone! Well, did I have a busy weekend or what? Saturday, as y'all probably all know, were my SATs. They weren't too bad, though terribly and unecessarily long, buuut I did get to see this cute guy I know and we actually talked during break. And by talking I don't mean that I dominated the entire conversation and his only words were "yes" "no" and "I don't know". We BOTH talked!! Later on in the afternoon, Pansieberry came over and we watched "Benny and Joon".
Sunday, was my lil' bro's birthday (da burbling hedgehog is 9!!) and our grandfather came over and we had pizza. I'll have to cut this entry short, as I have an article to write and my AP work to do before 1:00. Thank you for all your lovely comments on my last post! I'll reply to them ASAP!
Btw, these are my new stripper shoes! ^^
Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment