Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 23 February 2012

Info Post


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Atomic Warehouse turban; thrifted leotard (worn as a blouse); vintage skirt; Charlotte Russe shoes; vintage belt; vintage Goldette necklace; vintage raspberry lucite bangles; Forever21 blue and green bangles; vintage earrings and turban broach.
Jewelry has always been a huge passion of mine. As a child, I would tote around my plastic jewels and tiara in a pink vinyl purse, guarding my "valuables" with my very life. 
Not much has changed! I'm still quite the magpie, and have a weakness for anything oversized and shiny. In these photos, I wanted the focus to be on some fabulous recent bling finds. I've had the necklace and broach for quite some time now, but the bangles and earrings are newly acquired. 
Breaking away from my usual makeup look, I decided to try out some green lip liner and a peacock blue cat eye, which evolved into an abstract Art Nouveau design.
Photos by Sturazzi.
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment